Cali Kids Urgent Care
Pediatric Urgent Care located in Laguna Niguel, CA
Cali Kids Urgent Care is a pediatric urgent care in Laguna Niguel, California, that was founded by a local couple. Dr. Brittany Glenn, D.O., a physician mom, and her husband, Raymond Glenn, MEd, EdS, LEP, NCSP, an educational psychologist.
Cali Kids Urgent Care is a full-service urgent care facility that offers on-site pharmacy, x-rays, and onsite rapid lab testing for adults and children in south Orange County. Cali Kids Urgent Care is conveniently located in the south OC for the beach cities and residents located in Dana Point, Monarch Beach, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Capo Beach, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Mission Viejo, Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Aliso Viejo, and Mission Viejo.
At Cali Kids and Quick Care, we are dedicated to providing the best medical care possible. We are proud to feature these conveniences to our patients:
- - Offering onsite labs
- - Offering onsite pharmacy with most commonly prescribed and over-the-counter meds.
- - State-of-the-art facilities with a child-friendly environment including and under the sea I-SPY mural wall, a custom pirate ship with video games, and a treasure prize chest for being brave and seeing the doctor
- - We offer a tear-free experience for children with our welcoming/fun decor, tablets for distraction, topical numbing agents utilized prior to injections, and a trip to our custom treasure chest at the end of the visit for every child to look forward to a fun prize at the end of their visit
- - State-of-the-art interactive medical equipment including the Wispr® Digital Otoscope, which allows parents to see on-screen exactly what the doctor is seeing when looking inside their child’s ears
- - Onsite X-ray
- - 5-star customer service
Parents can take advantage of the walk-in clinic and get urgent health care services and physicals for their children without making an appointment.
The team at Cali Kids Urgent Care treats each child as their own, using their extensive medical skills, evidence-based science, and Dr. Glenn’s personal experience as a mother of three children to provide prompt, high-quality care for their patients.
No appointment is needed to get medical care at the Cali Kids Urgent Care walk-in clinic. Parents can also schedule an appointment by calling the office or using the online booking feature.
31341 Niguel Road, Suite G
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677